1. Material Development
The Materials Development phase of the training material process involves developing the material that enables the process:
• We define the required performance outcomes.
• Design and implement tests that tell us what we should be doing.
• We decide how the specific audience will react to particular types of training.
Will we use contracted trainers, peer-to-peer teaching, resident training officers, handouts, computer-based training, or any of the enormous
range of training aids which are available?
In the case of existing courses that already have learning materials:
• Research to revise old, outdated content (I have access to a wide range of scholarly business data bases).
• Redesign and development of learning materials in line with new objectives
• Integration of cell phone m-learning tools into materials mix
• Piloting and evaluation of materials
In the case of new courses to be designed from scratch:
• Research and development of new content in specific fields.
• Assistance with planning a learning process (including assessment, learning activities & workshop/course structure) and identifying
the accompanying mix of learning materials
• Instructional design of content into learning materials identified
• Piloting and evaluation of materials
Do you need a professional facilitator to assist you in obtaining maximum benefits and outcomes of your workshops and meetings?
The Role of the Facilitator:
The role of the facilitator is to use tools and techniques that engage the hearts, minds and souls of the participants in the work session. At best
facilitators are able to help participants excel as a team in focusing on the issues, building a common vision and committing to the actions that
will bring that vision to reality.
The Key Benefits of Facilitation:
You can achieve more effective results when solutions are created, understood and accepted by the people impacted.
• Types of Facilitated Interventions
• Strategy Definition and Implementation
• Business Case Definition
• Programme and / or Project Lifecycle (including Project Charter, Project Definition, Project Scoping, Project Planning,
Project Risk Analysis, Project Progress Reviews, Project Close Out and Post Implementation Reviews, Project Refocus)
• Systems Development Lifecycle (Including Business Requirements Definition and Functional Specification)
• Process Analysis and Enhancement
• Team Development
• Customised ad hoc facilitated work sessions (including new business or product concept) workshop.
3. Coaching & Mentoring
Both coaching and mentoring are processes that enable both individual and corporate clients to achieve their full potential.
Coaching and mentoring share many similarities so it makes sense to outline the common things coaches and mentors do whether the services
are offered in a paid (professional) or unpaid (philanthropic) role.
• Facilitate the exploration of needs, motivations, desires, skills and thought processes to assist the individual in making real,
• Use questioning techniques to facilitate clients own thought processes in order to identify solutions and actions rather than takes
a wholly directive approach
• Support the client in setting appropriate goals and methods of assessing progress in relation to these goals
• Observe, listen and ask questions to understand the clients situation
• Creatively apply tools and techniques which may include one-to-one training, facilitating, counseling & networking.
• Encourage a commitment to action and the development of lasting personal growth & change.
• Maintain unconditional positive regard for the client, which means that the coach is at all times supportive and non-judgmental
of the client, their views, lifestyle and aspirations.
• Ensure that clients develop personal competencies and do not develop unhealthy dependencies on the coaching or mentoring
• Evaluate the outcomes of the process, using objective measures wherever possible to ensure the relationship is successful and the
client is achieving their personal goals.
• Encourage clients to continually improve competencies and to develop new developmental alliances where necessary to achieve
• Work within their area of personal competence.
• Possess qualifications and experience in the areas that skills-transfer coaching is offered.
• Manage the relationship to ensure the client receives the appropriate level of service and that programmes are neither too short,
nor too long.
• Stability Training can provide you with a Couching and Mentoring solution for your organizations that will fit like a glove.
4. Assessment & Moderation
Stability Training can mark completed assessments, provide independent assessment and moderation services, and work with your staff to manage the assessment and moderation processes in your organization. The focus of our assessment and moderation services is to develop good quality assessment practice.
Stability Training can develop your training and assessment material for you. We work alongside you to design effective education resources tailored to the context of your organization and your learners or participants.
We understand teaching, training, learning and assessment and the processes behind producing educational resources. Use our expertise and save time and money. Let us help you to get your new courses to the market quicker and be able to present professional teaching and assessment packages to your learners.
Training is often overlooked by organizations excited with the thrill of bringing new technology into the office or community. Over the years, I've seen many organizations finally embrace the idea that technology can help them achieve their mission more effectively and better serve their constituencies. But once theyve managed to raise the money and buy the requisite hardware and software, they realize they didnt budget the time or money to get their staff trained so that they could get the most out of their investment.
Reasons to Train the Trainer
Although a train the trainer program may not work for every organization, there are some great benefits. In general, it is a relatively inexpensive and painless way to make the most out of your technology investment. While it may be possible, and at times necessary, to send staff to outside training classes (for specialty software that only one position may use; for example), there are compelling reasons to consider a train the trainer approach:
Save money It is much cheaper to teach an existing staff person to train other staff members than hire someone new. A word of caution, however: organizations often make the mistake of making people take on trainer responsibilities on top of their existing duties, without making any changes in these duties. This is a sure way to burn out the very person you need to rely on. Given that most nonprofit staff are already overworked and underpaid, it is important that some of the designated trainer's existing duties be redistributed to keep the job manageable.
Empowers your organization By developing internal training resources, nonprofits increase their resources and teach staff to be self-reliant. Because the in-house trainer is a peer who other staff members feels comfortable with, this can alleviate some of the fear that is endemic to learning something new.
Quickly deal with staff turnover Every organization has lost staff members just at the moment that they become truly proficient at their jobs. Investing in training someone only to have him or her leave can be demoralizing. By training internally, new staff can quickly be trained and brought up to speed on their responsibilities.
Use technology skills throughout your organization By training internally on all of the technology that an organization depends on, hardware and software can more readily be used across the agency. Since the trainers are always around, they can share their skills with different departments as needed.
6. Seta Accreditation
Stability has a SLA with the best company for Seta Accreditation. This company has a 100 % success rate with more than 250 Accreditation applications to 19 different SETAs nationwide.
Contact us directly for more information.
7. Team Building
OUR TEAM BUILDING AND CORPORATE ENTERTAINMENT EVENTS
• Outdoor Team Building - Our extensive range of outdoor teambuilding events are the perfect blend of fun and varying levels of
physicality. We have a variety of corporate teambuilding events that will be sure to entertain and unite co-workers.
• Indoor Team Building - Whether you are looking for corporate team building that is more creative or cognitive, we have the ideal
events to meet your needs. If it turns out that the weather is not playing along don’t worry, our selection of intriguing indoor
teambuilding events will more than make up for the lack of sunshine.
• Corporate Entertainment - This is ‘facilitated fun’ designed to create involvement, while avoiding the pretence of team building.
Perfect for multi-day conferences or year-end functions, our corporate entertainment options are guaranteed to loosen up those
tight corporate meetings or conferences and help develop a relaxed atmosphere where business and fun are no longer polar opposites.
• Tailor made solution: Utilising the experience, knowledge and infrastructure of our parent company Affordable Adventures,
INTERACTIVE SOLUTIONS is able to deliver creative and innovative tailor made solutions that are result driven. We consult with
clients to understand their needs and recommend suitable, team building activities in tailor-made events to achieve specific goals.
These corporate team building events might be related to client relations, product education or internal marketing, but the goals
will be based on an evaluation of your specific needs. INTERACTIVE SOLUTIONS is a new enterprise by Affordable Adventures that
caters for a fresh, dynamic and interactive approach to MICE (Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, and Exhibitions), HR (Human
Resources) and marketing industries. In the modern commercial environment, business development strategy and successful
implementation requires creative ideas and interactive solutions that are group driven.
© Copyright Stability Training (Pty) Ltd 2017 (All Rights Reserved)